Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Fairy Book You Should Read! (spoiler alert)



This post is being written by my mom because my grandpa is coming and I need to hurry. But I'll be able to write more later my mom said. But I am telling her what to write.

In Marigold and the Feather of Hope, The Journey Begins (The Fairy Chronicles, Book 1), Beth said she do not like her aunt Evelyn's lime green car. But I do like her car, my favorite color is green. One day Aunt Evelyn told Beth that she was a Marigold Fairy. Beth learned how to be a fairy from her aunt Evelyn.

One day her aunt Evelyn took her to a Fairy Circle, that is when all types of fairies gather around and meet each other and talk about fairy problems like gremlins. The brownies are little boy fairies, my brother likes them, but I like the girl fairies.

Aunt Evelyn drives Beth back home to get her skates but she was really getting her dog, Peanut. They were going to save the fairy world. You have to read the book to find out what happens though. I'm not telling because my mom made me read it. I can't wait to read the second book.

No comments: