Monday, June 04, 2007

My Weekend

On Saturday and Sunday, my grandpa came to my house with his friend. We all went to GC...that means Golden Corral. After breakfast we went to Kmart so I could get a birthday present for my friend, Michael. I got him a lego car with a card. For breakfast/lunch I had pancakes with strawberries and whip cream and caramel sauce. (mom says gross) After I ate that I had oreo pudding and french fries and shrimp.

The birthday party was at the bowling alley. I had 89 points, it was a lot of fun. We ate pizza, I had two pieces and ice cream and cake. I smooshed the ice cream and cake together and ate it that way. My dad only had one slice of pizza though, no cake but he did eat some ice cream.

We came back home and I spent time with grandpa and his friend. I read him a lot of books, they kept falling to sleep. For dinner we went to Outback Steakhouse and I ate RIBS. I love ribs, they are my favorite. When we got home it was past bedtime so we had to go to bed but would see grandpa later on sunday. I threw up saturday night, every where. (mom says she's not going to write all the places, it was gross)

Sunday grandpa came over and we went to the waffle house, I ate a waffle with strawberries and whip cream. When we were done we went home and played Yahtzee. This was the first time I ever played Yahtzee, it was fun, even if I didn't win.

Did you have a fun weekend? I did. I hope you did too.

No comments: