Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Opening Gifts

The Time Of Our LivesOn Friday the 18th my family started opening presents, we normally open them on the 21st but dad couldn't wait.When I got my first present I really liked it.  I got a blue princess doll and I named it Aqua.

My second present was from the mall.I got a Twilight new moon saga t-shirt.

My two favorite presents are from the day before yesterday and  yesterday.  My first one's the cd boombox my parents got me (I think it costed a lot of money.)The second one is my  new Miley Cyrus cd for my cd boombox.My favorite music was party in the U.S.A and I know most of her songs.  I really like listening to my new cd while clean.When I just see a little bit of some things I scream.Every time little sister gets a littlest pet shop or little pony we put it in Magic Land.So far, all we have is 3 littlest pet shop houses and 1 camp,3 little pony houses,littlest pet shop and little pony stuffed animals and dolls.Every year starting this year my family is doing a family trandtion.We all help make sugar cookies on the 21,22 we make brownies,23 is muffins, and the 24 on Christmas Eve we make chocolate chip cookies for Santa and my family.

No comments: