Friday, April 29, 2011

Egg Cart Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Multicolor Easter Basket GrassNesquik Chocolate Powder Drink Mix, 10.9-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)   Hi everyone,

Today was egg cart Friday!!!  By this I mean we had to build a cart and drop it off a ladder with an egg in it.  Today we did it.
I used a rotten egg because I am brave. For my car I used a Nesquik Chocolate Powder Drink Mix, 10.9-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6), a Tonka truck for the wheels, a wooden stick, chinese box, Multicolor Easter Basket Grass,and I cut a piece of 1/2" x 125ft x 24" BUBBLE WRAP ROLL (Large Bubbles) and I WON!! My drawing is beautiful. Oh yes, I almost forgot...........

                                                      FUNNY CARS!!!!!!!!

I saw some hilarious cars being dropped. Some were Lego's and some were just crashing.


                                         TALK TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!!
                                                                  :)
                             

No comments: