Friday, April 01, 2011

Spring Break

Zumba®: Ditch the Workout, Join the Party! The Zumba Weight Loss Program This spring break I exercised using The Zumba Weight Loss Program and Leslie Sansone: Walk Weight Loss Bootcamp Kit it was really fun. I also went to el mesom mexican resturant and max & erma'sLeslie Sansone: Walk Weight Loss Bootcamp Kit. The 4th day of spring break it was my brothers birthday and he got Pokemon - Black Version and Pokemon - White Version. His birthday cake was a target POKEMON CAKE KIT WITH 3 FIGURES.Last week we bought a picnic basket.
2 days aago my mom and dad got us clown ice creams and got me #6-9 of the series girls bravo and I started 6 yesterday and finished!!! Spring break is going well. Happy AprPOKEMON CAKE KIT WITH 3 FIGURESlil Fool's Day!!!

No comments: