Friday, April 01, 2011

The Ultimate Blog Party 2011!

The Ultimate Blog Party 2011
I am 10 1/2 and has 2 brothers and 1 sister. I like writing and drawing stories.  I like anime, my favorite right now is Girls Bravo  But I also like books such as Dork Diaries, Girls Bravo (the books) and mystery books. I like Shirley Temple movies and teen movies. My favorite color is green, which started when my papa nicknamed me something that dealt with green. I will be 11, July 7. I am in girl scouts and will be trying out for track this year. I used to be in dance class when I was 3 and really miss it, maybe I can get my mom to sign me up this year. I was homeschooled for preschool. I like Wizard of Waverly place and Good Luck Charlie. My favorite ice cream is rocky road. I like reviewing things too.  What do you like to do?

No comments: